Friday, May 05, 2006

Vertigo for Celine & me

So... turnes out that I have something incommon with Celine Dion. Of all people...Celine freakin' Dion... Her viral infection is the same one my doctor diagnosed me with last tuesday. He sent me home to get some rest so now I'm spending my time.... guess.... right; knitting!

Good news for me, the weather turned the exact day I went to see the doctor. And it has been fantastic since. So I've cleaned up our terrace and installed myself with my ice-cream-colored-gigantic-tote-to-be and at the same time started on the Mary Jane Footies (find the pattern at the bottom of the blog) wich are proven to be somewhat difficult since it's the first pattern I have to figure out in English... (I think I started over 4 times already) but hey, I'm a pitbull when it comes to knitting; I háve to get it right, and I wíll get it right.

Here are some pictures of me, knitting in the city:





notice: the i-pod bag / my super-de-luxe-brunch / and my self-conciousness when it comes to my toes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very relaxing way to deal with any viral infection.
:-)
Lie(f)s

Anonymous said...

Hoi Saskia! El Niño is een jeweetwel-kater, met erg veel haar waardoor hij zo groot lijkt. Ondertussen is 'ie gewoon een sissie natuurlijk...
Misschien kunnen we eens bij elkaar gast-breien. Zou leuk zijn! We breien elke tweede en vierde dinsdag van de maand in café hoofdstuk II aan het Oostplein.

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be knitting in the fresh air and nice weather. I hope you get better soon. I've been debating on whether or not to get the Mary Jane pattern. It's so cute!! Good luck with it. You can do it! *Does a cheer for Sas* ^-^ See ya later*