Hold your pants, bit of bizzarre news coming right up....
I Bought a bikini for the hell of it...
As you might know, I'm not the tiniest of girls but hey, if I'm going... I'm going, and I'll be getting back with a killer tan. (not litteraly, I'll be using gallons & litres of suntan of course!)
Beeing as bold and brave as that doesn't mean that there'll be pictures taken for you to see when I return. Oh no, don't want to get Greenpeace in action over some pink beached whale in Las Palmas. I might be on a self assured trip, but I'm not stupid! I might post some palm tree pictures or a really tan foot or elbow, who knows. It will be hot, thát I know!
So untill then, adios for the rest of the week and I'll leave you with this piece of fine crafts(wo)manship:
- It started out as the beginning of a felted needle bag, using my own dyed wool in a combination of fair isle patterns and made-up thingies.
- I felted it in the washing machine (the bravery...it has never worked before...)
- And once it was done, I fumbled around with it for a good couple of months. It just wasn't going to be a nice needlecase, too short. What to do... what to do?
- This week it came to me... what if I folded it the other way around... Et presto: it's a Nordic Purse for hiking and herding! Or at least... that's what it looks like. I had some woodlook buttons laying around, made loops of felted i-cords and attatched a leather strap that I took of a very (too) hippy-like other purse.
- Kinda proud I must say... ;-)